Friday, January 23, 2009

Catch-up

I made this capelet mostly during the post-blizzard drive home in December. I like it, but I wish I'd made it about three inches longer.

The beginning of a new dishcloth, the Ballband Dishcloth pattern from Mason-Dixon Knitting - since finished, love it. Of course, before using it I had to figure out where Cora had put it.

The dishcloth thief herself in a new-to-her dress that she wore three days in a row after receiving.



The infamous fishing-in-the-couch episode. What is she wearing on her head? A cowl I made her, and then bound off too tightly for it to go over her head. So now it is a weird hat. I should recast on the top and close it up for a real hat. I know.


Cora in all her sartorial splendor (hat? check. bib? check. doggy backpack? check. scary tomato-smeared face? double check!), having a post-spaghetti chat with a gnome.




1 comment:

Kath's Yarns said...

I love your pictures! Your knitting looks beautiful too! Glad you are feeling better. My goal is to make a hand towel and dish cloth that actually match! I got lots of cotton for Christmas, so it ought to happen. Valentines Day? I'd like yarn please (and a nice card).

Katherine