Monday, March 12, 2007

Summer Olympics 2024

When I haven't posted for a while, I start to hear this funny sound. It starts off really quiet about two or three days after the last post. Then it gets louder and louder and sounds kind of like tapioca grains being mashed with a meat mallet.



Then eventually I remember that it is the sound of grandmas gnashing their terrible teeth and rolling their terrible eyes while they wait to see more pictures of Cora. And then I download the camera and see if there are any pictures of her that are really cute. Or that show her doing something kind of dangerous. Because I know the sort of things grandmas like!


Cora has realized what generations of Romanian coaches never have: a simple folding table's possibilities as gymnastic equipment!

Another perfect dismount!

No comments: